Familiarity with MPX software?

Forums Software and programming language Simulation software Familiarity with MPX software?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Maximilian
    Participant

Hi all,

In one of my classes (ISyE 641 at UW-Madison) we will be introduced to MPX simulation software for running scenarios of different labor strategies, lead times, set-up times, utilization, etc.

I was wondering if anyone on here has had prior experience with this software and if so, for what applications?

Omar Habib
    Participant

I have taken ISyE 641 last year in my undergraduate studies,. The software has been useful in my experience as it capture workplace dynamics that normal simulation software often does not account for. During our case studies, it was useful in terms of manipulating the inputs to see how the MCT and LT vary with respect to batch sizes, lot allocation, and labor resource assignment.  Its useful because you can categorize cells and assign it it’s own collocated dedicated resources and see how well it functions. The strong advantage of his software is how it dynamically displays the LT segments.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress