Favorite Non-IE Class?

Forums Social life and activity College life Favorite Non-IE Class?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jin-ri Lee
    Participant

I don’t know if it is still available but the video game class is pretty interesting because you review about playing a game which is a good break time from all the studies

Spencer Nellis
    Participant

My favorite non-ISYE class so far has been CS200. It certainly was challenging learning Java from scratch. However, I think the programming knowledge gained will far outweigh the amount of stress that the class created.

Ruixin Zhang
    Participant

My favorite non-IE course so far was HIST 103, as we have to take some humanities and ethnic studies why not g for the fun one right?

Andy
    Participant

My favorite non IE class was econ 101 with David Johnson. He was so energetic and made the already interesting topic very enjoyable to learn. I would strongly recommend taking this with Johnson if you have the opportunity.

Vrishabh Patil
    Participant

For my CS elective, I’m currently taking a new Data Programming class! CS320 is the continuation of CS220 which is a programming class on Python. I think it’ll be very useful for IEs since a lot of new analytic and decision-making tools revolve around Python and data programming. The projects are super fun and relevant, and the current professor is a great teacher.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress