Graduation application process

Forums Social life and activity College application Graduation application process

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NAM YOUNG KIM
    Participant

I am the senior year of an Industrial and system engineering and will graduate in May 2016 with a bachelor’s science of engineering.
    In order to explore further in my academic area, I am planning on going graduate school (Master’<wbr />s degree). I have been preparing by doing research. increased GPA high, and having strong leadership experience. I have a semester left until I graduated from Undergraduate degree.
    My intention is to pursue my future career in management consulting or some of finance area. I have done internship with consulting firm and strategy department in Construction software company which both located in NYC during the summer. I have also helped  research team.
    How could I prepare further in terms of research experience, activity and anything related to admission?
    Chao Wang
    Participant

Maybe you can find some Project Assistance in some professors lab, which will equip you with research experience and prepare you for future application and career.

Good luck!

Kaibo Liu
    Keymaster

Reply to NAM YOUNG KIM of #2314:

You can search for faculty that works in your interested area and take an independent class with him/her to strengthen your experience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •