Manufacturing Related Information for Data Visualization

Forums Academic discussion Manufacturing Manufacturing Related Information for Data Visualization

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Maria Garcia 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Justin Pospishil
    Participant

Does anyone have any experience finding any manufacturing related information (process capability studies, predictive maintenance, job sequencing, line balancing) that can be used for visual analysis? Looking for datasets that are large enough to make a meaningful analysis but not too large so I can complete the analysis within the scope of my project (~2-4 weeks).

Thank you for any input, Justin.

Gideon Aderemi
    Participant

I don’t know if this is what you wanted but this is a dataset on industrial safety and health analytics:

https://www.kaggle.com/ihmstefanini/industrial-safety-and-health-analytics-database

This doesn’t exactly do with process capability or the likes but its description is as follows:

It is not always easy to find databases from real-world manufacturing plants So, I would like to share this database with the community, which comes from one of the biggest industry in Brazil and in the world.

The primary reason why we are sharing this data is that there is an urgent need for companies to understand why employees still suffer some injuries/accidents in plants. Sometimes they also die in such environment. So hope the community help us to explore and take better/newer insights from this data.

I hope that’s a starting point, if not an answer to your question.

Justin Pospishil
    Participant

Reply to Gideon Aderemi of #4308:

Hi Gideon, I find this dataset very interesting…just wish it had actual countries and cities populated within the set. With that being said, I think I’m going to take the topic and run with it! With employee safety becoming increasingly more important, I think the subject matter is spot on. I also just think this area is just so relateable for us any everyone in our class because we’re all exposed potential hazards on a daily basis, being in this field.

Thanks much, Justin.

Maria Garcia
    Participant

This question is really interesting , I don’t have ant idea about this but waiting for the results.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress