Must-do's before Graduating

Forums Social life and activity College life Must-do's before Graduating

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Julia Romero
    Participant

Hi Adam,

I would say check out the restaurants near the Capitol and Naples 15 is my favorite restaurant of all time. Red Sushi is yum too.

Saksham Garg
    Participant

Picnic point, and try as many restaurants as you can find.

Tyler
    Participant

I have to support the students who say to go to football games. Must-do experience before leaving Madison as a student.

Carter Emerson
    Participant

I would definitely recommend renting out a fire pit at picnic point for a night. There are five locations to choose from and the wood is provided(bring kindling). Also, rent kayaks/paddle boards from the terrace for a day on Lake Mendota. For late night activities, I would recommend the piano bar on state street.

Benny Boelter
    Participant

Hi,

I would highly suggest the Farmer’s market down by Capital Square when it is in season. It is usually on Saturday mornings and they have really good fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as the best cheesy bread I’ve ever had.

Jordana
    Participant

Hi Adam,

I would highly recommend my favorite restaurant on campus: Ha Long Bay. It serves traditional Southeast Asian food including Thai, Vietnamese & Laotian dishes. It is located on Willy St. and it is so popular that it is always difficult to get seated without waiting for 30+ minutes. If you do go I highly recommend the pad thai or the squash curry dish.

Zach Bonk
    Participant

Something that has been on my Madison bucket list for a while now is a Mallard’s game.  I have heard great things from other people and there have also been some pretty good baseball players who have played for the Mallard’s recently, so that should definitely be something you try to do.

Jared Langenohl
    Participant

Hey Adam! You’re probably pretty close to graduating by now, but I hope you were able to do some of the things mentioned above as your days on campus wind down–I’m sure you’ve probably done this by now, but if you haven’t made it over to Mickey’s Dairy Bar yet, that is a must! Best of luck after graduation!

Owen Carr
    Participant

I’d highly recommend going paddle boarding on Lake Mendota. You can rent them through Hoofers for a fair price.

Maxwell Roitstein
    Participant

I think to create a list of restaurants with friends to go to before you graduate. I know whenever I have the time/money to go out, I always revert to the same 3-5 places. Go on google and find restaurants you can travel to and find some local places to eat at.

William Wirono
    Participant

Taking memorable pictures with your friends around the campus would definitely leave lasting memories. Some good spots would be Bascom Hill and the Lakeshore path, especially in the summer.

Aidan Smith
    Participant

Spending those warm spring/summer days on the terrace are days I will never forget. The terrace is a must for sure.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress