Nap Locations

Forums Social life and activity College life Nap Locations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Owen Carr
    Participant

What are some quiet places around the engineering classes to take a quick nap? I live far from campus, and I’m not able to go home in between classes.

Benny Boelter
    Participant

From past experience, I’ve found it easy to catch some Z’s on the 2nd floor of Union South outside of the ballrooms. It is usually pretty quiet and if you throw some music on you’ll be out in no time.

Carter Emerson
    Participant

One of my favorites is right by room 1800 in Engineering hall to the right of the steps. Cushioned seats and natural lighting makes it a warm cozy place to nap.

Carter Emerson
    Participant

Also, 4th floor of ME there are some cushioned chairs. Less foot traffic than the rest of the building.

Jordana
    Participant

I always see people sleeping in the SAC on east campus mall. They have couches and carpeted stairs that I have seen people napping on.

Zach Bonk
    Participant

One of my roommates always talks about taking naps around campus, he says his favorite place to nap is the second floor of Union South so I would have to recommend that.

Jared Langenohl
    Participant

I’ve fallen asleep on multiple occasions in the ME chairs in the first floor atrium, but honestly it doesn’t really matter where I am, I could always shut my eyes for a few minutes and get a quick power nap in.

Alexander Hallquist
    Participant

I would agree with Carter that the 4th floor of ME is very quite.

Max Melnarik
    Participant

My favorite place to nap on campus is on the Memorial Union terrace! I’d suggest only napping there in the summer though. Fourth floor ME usually does the trick in the winter.

Maxwell Roitstein
    Participant

Call me crazy, but the place I like to nap most frequently is my own bed.

Peter Christenson
    Participant

In my experience, I have found that the best place to nap is my bed.

Jillian Genova
    Participant

The best place to nap on Engineering Campus is on definitely the third floor of ME. Not a lot of foot traffic so it’s nice and quiet up there with lots of spaces to yourself.

Hadyan Fahreza
    Participant

The best place to nap for me is on Union South 2nd/3rd floor. However, it is quite loud, especially at noon. My to-go alternative would be ME computer lab on either 1st/2nd floor if there is no ongoing class there.

Tyler Byrne
    Participant

My favorite spot use to be the library in Van Vleck on level B2. Unfortunately they started renovations in this library. I am hoping by the time we are back for Fall Semester this library will be up and running again, if so I would suggest going to get your naps here. If you want something closer to engineering, the second floor of Union South is pretty good too.

Alec Jacobson
    Participant

A great spot is the bowling alley in union south. Its a ghost town during class hours.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress