Six Sigma Black Belt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zuf Wang
    Participant

Hi all,

I currently have a green belt from undergrad and planning on pursuing a black belt in the near future. If you have a black belt, what are your suggestions in preparing for the black belt exam?

In terms of the project requirement, how did you tackle that? Did you had to tailor a work project to be specifically for black belt? What kind of support did you receive from work/colleagues/superiors?

Thanks!

Omar Habib
    Participant

I’m interested in this as well Zuf.

When i looked at what can be done in terms of achieving it through UW, i was told that the business school offers means of achieving it,  however, it’s not through the usual route of taking classes like the Six Sigma green belt here at UW-Madison.

I have a friend who was able to receive his Six Sigma Black Belt by working at a company temporarily and asking them to provide a project which demonstrates SS-Black Belt abilities and requirements, and once he completed the project in several months, the company was able to certify it.

However, I’m sure there are other approaches, and I’d love to hear what people recommend/have experienced.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •