Spring Career Fair vs Fall Career Fair

Forums Social life and activity Job hunting Spring Career Fair vs Fall Career Fair

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Haen
    Participant

I am planning on attending the spring career fair at Madison in February, but have never attended this one. I was wondering if it is about the same as the Fall career fair? I feel like most companies at the Fall one were looking for interns/co-ops or December graduates rather than full time jobs starting in summer.

Jin-ri Lee
    Participant

Personally, I prefer the fall semester than the spring semester because fall was three days long while this semester is only two days long. But I think you are right about the full time position though.

William Wirono
    Participant

Essentially, the companies attending the career fair should be roughly the same. The fall semester in my opinion is better as the weather is still nice outside and they were held three days. I received my co-op from the fall semester career fair as well.

Jillian Genova
    Participant

For future reference, my experience at the Spring career fair was very different than the fall, because since I was looking for summer internships, many companies had their internships already filled for this year. That being said, as an underclassman, I felt as though companies were less likely to turn me away in the spring than in the fall.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress