Tableau learning problems

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yuqun Zhou
    Participant

Hi,

This is Yuqun Zhou. When I am learning Tableau with some training examples online, I find that I get the different result from the example. I double-check the functions but can not find the problem, hope someone can help me.

The object of this Tableau train is to compare the monthly sale of each product to the median of sales of all products across all of the month. I create the calculation field of Median and Relative sales but get the different result from the example. The sheet ‘My Work’ is what I did and the sheet ‘Example’ is the right version.

This is the first time I post a topic and I can not attach the .twbx file so I just attach a dropbox link of the file . If you can solve the problem or I did something wrong with topic posting, please tell me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5udbi5iw4epa5fr/Relative%20Sales.twbx?dl=0

Thank you so much!

Yuqun Zhou
    Participant

Reply to Yuqun Zhou of #3183:

Seems that I can not post the file and there is something wrong with my Tableau online…I will try..

KaiWU
    Participant

I also have the problem with activating my account. Even though I registered and activated tableau account, when I log in tableau online it still didn’t work.

Zihao Li
    Participant

Same problem applies to me… which is kind of weird. I tried multiple times, but it still does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •