Things to do while Staying Home

Forums Social life and activity College life Things to do while Staying Home

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Deepak
    Participant

Explore your interests and keep updating yourself about the recent happenings in your area of interest/field.

Elias Sobah
    Participant

As someone who is usually very busy, I’ve found a benefit from the additional free time has been me being able to be more conscientious about how I balance my time. I am able to focus more on eating healthy, exercising, reading, and just doing things to improve my overall wellness, which could sometimes be neglected during life pre-COVID-19.

Saranya Putrevu
    Participant

I found that keeping a regular schedule like you would have in college helps to stay busy. Rosetta Stone has a free 3 month trial to learn any language! This could be a fun activity to pick up on,

Zion Richardson
    Participant

I picked up Rosetta Stone and I have become proficient in a new language since this quarantine has started. I have also taught myself how to quadruple my investments in stocks.

Meera Viruru
    Participant

Hi, some colleges/university’s are offering online courses for free. I haven’t really looked into them yet, as I am still enrolled in classes for regular school. Are there any courses people have looked into that have been particularly interesting or useful?

Conner Boldt
    Participant

Exercise, reading, and just relaxing with some shows would be a good start.  But if that doesn’t help, I suggest trying to develop some creative outlets like painting, drawing, writing, or even woodworking.

Chris
    Participant

Listening to audiobook and reading has been what I have been doing to occupy the extra time.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress