What are some good food around Engineering?

Forums Social life and activity College life What are some good food around Engineering?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jin-ri Lee
    Participant

I have been here long enough and still can’t find any good place to eat in Engineering other than Union South. Can anyone recommend me a good place to eat?

Sydney Seim
    Participant

My favorite place is Subway. Otherwise, I know a lot of people like QQ’s which is just around the corner from Subway on University St.

Ruixin Zhang
    Participant

I would say QQ’s come time can be good, and also Union South has a lot of good stuff to check out.

Hadyan Fahreza
    Participant

QQ Express for the win!

Bailey Smith
    Participant

QQ’s is my favorite food around Engineering.

Tate Riordan
    Participant

Other than Union South, I sometimes go to Kwik Trip if I am in a hurry.  They have decent food that’s cheap and fast to get if you’re in between classes.

Alec Jacobson
    Participant

Babcock hall dairy store has really good sandwiches and also the famous ice cream. It is not directly on the engineering campus but still very close.

Michael Kemnitz
    Participant

Other than Union South, I would say either Kwik Trip or Subway. Subway is pretty filling so I usually go there before I’m about to go study for a while. Kwik Trip is super cheap and is useful to get something quick on your way to class or just to tide you over for a bit.

Andy
    Participant

Library Bar is a great place to get a club sandwich or burger. If you need to mellow out after (or before) an exam, they also have a great selection of craft beers. Enjoy.

James Eberle
    Participant

I enjoy going to Union South and getting Ginger Root.

Deepak
    Participant

Babcock Hall Dairy Store and Carson Gulley Center might be worth trying.

Elias Sobah
    Participant

Mickies Dairy Bar isn’t too far from engineering. It’s a great place to grab breakfast!

Saranya Putrevu
    Participant

QQs is often missed by a lot of people because it’s in the basement next to subway. Highly recommended though!

Zion Richardson
    Participant

I like to eat at the capitol building. It’s a but of a walk, but the food is well worth it.

Conner Boldt
    Participant

Ginger Root, The Sett, and Library Bar are a few of my go-tos for some good food.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress