What city should I live in after college?

Forums Social life and activity College life What city should I live in after college?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Jared Langenohl
    Participant

I think there is a lot of good insight in the replies above. It definitely depends on personal preference, as well as financial availability. I wouldn’t mind living in either Madison or Milwaukee, and of course Minneapolis and Chicago are good nearby options as well. Like someone stated above, IE is a pretty versatile field.

James Eberle
    Participant

This is completely up to you. However, I am from New York so I would recommend going to NYC if you haven’t already!

Ryan Cody
    Participant

Chicago is my hopeful destination. It has everything I could want. Close enough to Wisco to frequently visit Madison and home. A great food and nightlife scene. Great young professional neighborhoods. It can also be a great place to fast track your career.

Jack Heidenreich
    Participant

Coming from the Midwest I hope to stay in one of the four larger cities around here (Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Minneapolis), but it will differ for everybody. The industry you are interested in can have a great influence, as tech, healthcare, manufacturing, etc., may have certain cities with more opportunities. What I have found through searching for opportunities and talking to industry professionals is that most large cities have something to offer for all industries, which is good to hear!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress