Supply Chain Online courses?

Forums Academic discussion Supply chain and logistics Supply Chain Online courses?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kaison Lin
    Participant

I’m a master student studying in IE. I’m interested in supply chain and logistics. Any online resources recommend?

#7455 Reply
    Bailey Gene Benck
    Participant

I don’t have any online sources for you but I would recommend The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt if you are looking for something to read.

#7460 Reply
    Michael Kemnitz
    Participant

I can’t think of any online courses but last semester I took OTM 722 – Logistics Management. Its course description is “A foundation in transportation, order fulfillment, warehousing, materials planning including MRP, demand planning, import/export fundamentals, ERP systems, supply chain metrics, and leading supply chain technologies such as RFID.” It was a great class and I highly recommend it. I took it with Peter B. Lukszys and he’s a great professor. Also enrolled in OTM 727 – Enterprise Systems and Supply Chain Management with him this semester and I would also recommend that course.

#7513 Reply
    Nick L Kolder
    Participant

You could look into an APICs certification.  They are a professional organization within the supply chain industry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Supply Chain Online courses?
Your information:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress