Supply Chain Summer Internship

Forums Academic discussion Supply chain and logistics Supply Chain Summer Internship

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bella
    Participant

Hi! I accepted a summer internship in the Supply Chain department and am unsure what to expect. I wanted to see if anyone had any prior experience in this area or have done any projects related to this field. Also, if anyone has any tips for what to expect going into this field or things I should do before the internship starts that would be much appreciated!

#6768 Reply
    Hannah
    Participant

I worked in the supply chain field this past summer, and will be returning to my position following graduation in May. Specifically, my internship focused on consulting with the Healthcare supply chain. For my role, I worked in a hospital. Each day I had meetings with several different people, some on my internal team and some on the hospital side of things. I worked with distributors, vendors, manufacturers, and many managers. Overall I was able to see several aspects of the supply chain in hospitals, and this helped me to better understand the overall system.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Supply Chain Summer Internship
Your information:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Iconic One Theme | Powered by Wordpress